Pre-reader gameboard (ages 0-4):
You and your child are tracking activities with the gameboard.
- Color in the shape after you complete an activity
- Each shape colored in is worth 50 points
- To earn prizes, these activities must also be tracked online, just enter the amount of activity points in the "enter minutes read box"
- Once all the shapes on the gameboard are colored in, your child has reached 1,000 points!
If you are also reading together, enter minutes read using that same "enter minutes read" box in your online account. The title and author fields are OPTIONAL.
Kid gameboard (ages 5-11):
Your child is tracking their minutes read.
- Color in one book for every 20 minutes read which equals 20 points. ( 1 minute read = 1 point) You are NOT tracking total number of books read using this gameboard.
- Any reading counts toward your goal: books, graphic novels and comics, audiobooks, you name it!
- To earn prizes for reading be sure to enter minutes in the "enter minutes read" box in your online account. The title and author fields are OPTIONAL.
- Your child can also complete the activities listed on the gameboard for a secret code and extra points! Visit your library or send an in game mail for the secret code to unlock the digital badges and points.